Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Old Material New Ideas

First off I would like to thank you all for you thoughtful comments the most recent being Maggie's. Thank you guys. Now onto the title. I was sitting there one day just thinking about what I wanted to do and going over the many novels that I was currently writing and I remembered one I had started to write a long time ago. The story had no name and I had only written a few pages but had an idea of where I wanted the story to go. I went to go look for the notebook that it was in and I couldn't find it anywhere. It was and is officially lost. Luckily for me it was a very memorable story. I have managed to write a decent copy of what I remember of the stories beginning. I am missing one crucial part but I am hoping that it will come to me eventually. I haven't gotten further than I did the first time because my brother decided my notebook needed a day at the spa and smeared it with lotion. I just spent the last two days copying words from sopy and crinkly pages to a fresh clean notebook. Needless to say I am frustrated. I have decided to start up a Youth Writer's club at my local library and semi online. Once I get the club going I will be starting a collective blog that all members can access. I think a collective blog is a great idea but it might just turn out as a garbled mess, who knows. It will be a fun experience anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment